Our famous “Blue Lagoon Tropical Swimming Pool” is one of the favorite attractions at Moose Hillock. Our heated Themed swimming pool, the “Blue Lagoon” with our Authentic Spanish Galleon is an adventure for both young and old. The ship was commandeered by a group of ruthless pirates during a raging storm and ran aground within our “Blue Lagoon Tropical Swimming Pool”. Come experience for yourself the adventure of exploring this shipwreck, its Pirate Treasure and Water Cannons, along with the cave, waterfall, and slides. Kids of all ages will have a blast! Our pool is open Memorial Day weekend thru the weekend following Labor Day. Standard pool hours are from 9:30AM through dusk, weather permitting. Surprise night swims are common. We would like to remind you that there is NO LIFEGUARD, and that children under 14 years MUST be accompanied by an adult when INSIDE the pool enclosure.
Outdoor Recreational Opportunities
• Miles of mountain bicycle trails through the White Mountain National Forest •
• Nature walks and all day mountain hikes on our many trails •
• Fishing in our privately stocked pond, shaped like the map of the United States •
• Our cool mountain stream has many private and natural pools •
• Adjoining our property is the famous Baker River, with excellent swimming and fishing •
• The “Blue Lagoon Tropical Swimming Pool” with “Shipwrecked Spanish Galleon” and more •
• “Fort Hillock” playground •
• Volleyball court • Horseshoe pits • Play area • Basketball court •
The Fort Hillock Playground is one big adventure area for children and parents. The play area features slides, bridges, swings, a pirate ship, and a train. Kids love it! Our Volleyball and Basketball courts are ready for the most heated challenges. Organized basketball games for kids are planned every weekend.
The USA Pond is stocked with trout annually. We do this because it is exciting for a parent to watch the excitement on their son or daughter's face as they reel in their very first fish. Be sure to bring along your camera so you can catch that moment forever. We prefer a catch and release program for all adults, but if your child under 12 wants to keep their catch of the day, please limit him or her to one (1) fish. Thanks, and good luck!
For Indoor Recreation on those rainy days or anytime, our recreation barn offers pool tables, air hockey, pinball and video games, along with tables for card playing or for just sitting and chatting. We offer live entertainment every Saturday and Wednesday evening, “Make Your Own Sundaes” every Saturday, and visits with our own “Bruce the Moose”..